Application Due: May 18, 2017 5PM
Project Period: July 1, 2017-June 30, 2021.
The purpose of the Teachers of Tomorrow Program is to assist school districts in the recruitment, retention, and certification of qualified teachers in districts experiencing a teacher shortage, especially low-performing schools.
Grant funds will be distributed on a competitive basis to fund activities in each of the following six categories:
1. Teacher Recruitment Incentives
2. Summer in the City Internships for City School Districts in Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse, and Yonkers and NYC Dept. of Education
3. Master Teacher Program
4. Tuition Reimbursement Program
5. Science, Mathematics and Bilingual Education Tuition
6. Summer Teacher Training Program for NYC Department of
Education schools only
Award: Varies by location and category
Eligibility: School districts are given priority in the following order:
1. Low-Performing Schools Under Registration Review that are designated as teacher and/or subject shortage areas
2. Low-Performing Schools that are designated as teacher and/or subject shortage areas
3. Schools that are designated as teacher and/or subject shortage areas.
For complete details, please see the RFP at http://www.highered.nysed.gov/kiap/tot/tot.html
Brockport Research Institute’s talented and experienced writers are available to help with your proposal. If you have questions about this opportunity or BRI, please contact Sara Silverstone at firstname.lastname@example.org or 585-703-5400 or visit www.brockportresearchinstitute.com.