The National Science Foundation (NSF) invites public input related to the implementation of the Federal STEM Education Strategic Plan: Charting a Course For Success: America’s Strategy for STEM Education (2018). The National Science and Technology Council is working with the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy to develop the next strategic plan in 2021. NSF is particularly interested in feedback from educators, school staff, parents, and representatives from STEM nonprofit organizations for the following categories:
- Future opportunities in STEM education
- Development of digital/ online STEM education resources
- Increasing diversity, inclusion, and equity in STEM
- Engaging students in cross-disciplinary/ interdisciplinary STEM education
- Developing and enriching strategic partnerships
- Building and reinforcing computational literacy
- Community use and implementation of the Federal STEM Education Strategic Plan
Submissions of feedback, comments, and input are limited to 6 pages (12 pt. or higher font) with page numbers provided on each page. The deadline to submit feedback is Thursday, October 15, 2020. Click here for more information about feedback submission.
Brockport Research Institute provides grant-writing, evaluation, and professional learning services. For questions or more information, please call the office (585) 431- 3416 or contact us: info@BrockportResearchInstitute.com.