Eligibility: The New York State Education Department has compiled a list of eligible school districts based on participation in Phase II of NYSIP-PLC and designation as a Title I Focus District. For more information on eligibility requirements, please visit the request for proposals.
Eligible Focus Districts:
- Buffalo City School District
- East Ramapo Central School District (Spring Valley)
- Mount Vernon School District
- New York City Community School Districts #1, 2, 3, 10, 13, 15, 21, 22, 24, 27, 28, 30, and 31
- Peekskill City School District
- Rochester City School District
- Syracuse City School District
- Wyandanch Union Free School District
Grant Amount: Applicants may request a maximum of $3,000,000 over the three year grant period.
Grant Period: The grant period for awards is three years.
- Questions Due: March 17, 2020
- Letter of Intent Due: March 26, 2020
- Application Deadline: April 9, 2020
For more information: For more information, please see the request for proposals.
Brockport Research Institute provides grant-writing, evaluation, and professional learning services. For questions or more information, please call the office (585) 431- 3416 or contact us: info@BrockportResearchInstitute.com.