Grant Opportunity: The Institute of Education Sciences (IES) education research grant programs are designed to provide interested individuals and the general public with reliable and valid information about education practices that support learning and improve academic achievement and access to education opportunities for all learners. Parties benefitting from this information include, but are not limited to, parents, educators, learners, researchers, and policymakers. Projects for the Education Research Grant Programs are welcome in the following areas: education research, education research training, education research and development centers, and systematic replication in education.
NCER will consider only applications addressing one of the following topics:
- Career and Technical Education
- Civics Education and Social Studies
- Cognition and Student Learning
- Early Learning Programs and Policies
- Effective Instruction
- English Learners
- Improving Education Systems
- Postsecondary and Adult Education
- Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) Education
- Social and Behavioral Context for Academic Learning
Eligibility: Institutions of higher education and nonprofit or for-profit organizations with the capacity to conduct a research study
Grant Amount: funding ranges between $100,000 - $760,000
Grant Period: up to 5 years
- Application Deadline: Thursday, August 20, 2020
For more information: Click here for more information about program eligibility and application instructions.
Brockport Research Institute provides grant-writing, evaluation, and professional learning services. For questions or more information, please call the office (585) 431- 3416 or contact us: info@BrockportResearchInstitute.com.